<body>


i need a hug.
Everyone does.

expectant.


Name: Bong
Life: boring years
Date of Birth: September24

free counter

past.
walk on the milestones of yesterday

July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
March 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
November 2012


bold italic underline link

Thursday, September 23, 2004
8:25 PM

Sixteen Going on Seventeen

Rolf:You wait, little girl, on an empty stage
For fate to turn the light on
Your life, little girl, is an empty page
That men will want to write on

Liesl:To write on

Rolf:You are sixteen going on seventeen
Baby, it's time to think
Better beware, be canny and careful
Baby, you're on the brink
You are sixteen going on seventeen
Fellows will fall in line
Eager young lads and rogues and cads
Will offer you food and wine
Totally unprepared are you
To face a world of men
Timid and shy and scared are you
Of things beyond your ken
You need someone older an wiser
Telling you what to do
I am seventeen going on eighteen
I'll take care of you

Liesl:I am sixteen going on seventeen
I know that I'm naive
Fellows I meet may tell me I'm sweet
And willingly I believe
I am sixteen going on seventeen
Innocent as a rose
Bachelor dandies, drinkers of brandies
What do I know of those
Totally unprepared am I
To face a world of men
Timid and shy and scared am I
Of things beyond my ken
I need someone older and wiser
Telling me what to do
You are seventeen going on eighteen
I'll depend on you

Maria:You are sixteen going on seventeen
Waiting for life to start
Somebody kind who touches your mind
Will suddenly touch your heart

Liesl:When that happens, after it happens
Nothing is quite the same
Somehow I know
I'll jump up and goIf ever he calls my name

Maria:Gone are your old ideas of life
The old ideas grow dim
Lo and behold you're someone's wife
And you belong to him
You may think this kind of adventure
Never may come to you
Darling sixteen going on seventeen
Wait a year . . .

Liesl:I'll wait a year . . .

Maria:Just wait a year . . .

Maria and Liesl:Or two


lalalla... wat a cool song... yeah!! i;m sixteen going on seventeen!!!! hope tomolo will do well 4 GP? haha... yeah! muz!!! haha.. oh, was super excited now... juz read the booklet, hohohoh... i realise the schloarship damn cool!!! gosh!! ministry of health!!! yeah yeah... i can see my future??? is getting brighter... yeah!! n no S paper needed!!! gosh!! no need 2 worry anymore... cuz i think i wun pass my GP... oops! haha... 6 yrs either in Aussie or UK... cool.... will always remember wat zhijing taught mi.... yeah!!! gosh, cant believe it!! i thought there wun haf anything else 4 mi except wat the NYP providing... yeah yeah!! wat a happy day??? heez.... juz hope tt i wil keep my 4 sub? yeah!! i wun drop it even though i dun like... lalalalalala... wat a lala day?! haha... ok, happy! shall go n mug my GP... really no idea how 2 pass tt freaking paper... heard tt is super hard? boohoo... well, i shall juz pray hard? yah, n do my best lah.... cant help anymore... tata!