boo! ok, i hope this blog can be posted.... irritated by the connection. hmph!
ok, I think chem dept juz manage 2 sort out the CORS for CM1161. pui! I'm right! By right i can bid it in round 1A. hmph! anw, no prob now... CORS is fine for the time being.. hopefully i can get tt horrible module.. bleah..
KR called mi last nite. I can move in anytime!!! dil dil... faster come back!!! hahaha... I will be ur neighbour in a wk time! whee~
my tuition boy boy is coming soon. Cant wait for his arrival... wahahaha... I sound like bian tai.. but he is really adorable!!! wahahaha... So cute!!!! wahahaha... frm NYPS, smart ass... N i will get my fee today! argh! i spent $500 for the past few wks... need $$... Less than 30min ago, i spent another $42 on taiwan food... haha, die... my bank account is strinking!!! kill mi...
ok, hope i can reach HQ's house be4 5pm, cuz i need 2 check my CORS pt again... I MUZ GET TT MODULE!! if not i'm dead... hahahaha..