this is so frustrating... hall is giving mi so much prob n my brainless bf likes 2 choose such a time 2 irritate mi. U cant help pls go away, dun come n make so much noise. U like it or not too bad... not say u treat mi like a god! ur soccer is ur god, ur tv is ur god, ur com is ur god... u bother 2 care? I'm sick n tired of ur "occasionally care". N i dun wish 2 repeat myself cuz i'm quite sick of it... i oso wun argue wif u cuz i think is wasting my time... I believe i can meet a mature guy hu WUN give mi ANY problem n HELP mi when i need help n not sleep, play game n watch soccer when i need help... U CARE alot rite? GO N DIE! Brainless MCP! I dunno wat else i can say... I told u i need help u still wanna watch soccer... aiya, go watch lah... i wun make noise anymore. I got eyes 2 see hu is treating mi nice n hu is not... Honestly i think u r juz wasting my time.. No pt telling u stop pouring mi wif "occasionally care" u oso cant be bothered.... aiya, do watever u like... i wun care, i'm waiting for the time when i can no longer tolerate u n i will DUMP u... DUN CALL MI ANYMORE! I rather tok 2 my dog than listen 2 ur voice...