eh... din study since i bathed n visited youzi's room. I'M SO DEAD! organic chem is driving mi crazy... wat mechanism, wat solvent, wat nucleophile r juz giving mi headaches... bleah.. BUT I will score well for my organic! cuz i studied hard for it! 60 plus structured questions everyday... If i still dun score well i can juz kill myself... my aim is juz a B+ for organic... pls pls dun score a B... I will cry... T_T..
whee~ got back LSM assignment 3. got full marks! 5/5. tt will be 5% of my overall results! if i manage 2 score 7marks for my next assignment, i passed my overall grades without exams! haha... of cuz, my aim is not a pass... I CANT LET MY CAP 2 FALL BELOW 4! if not i can juz say gdbye 2 my applied chem... gdbye my love...
let's see wat i left... LSM revision. CM1161 fluid and heat transfer... PR2202 EVERYTHING! n half more of organic. ok, not tt bad... tt perfume n cosmetic is like some rubbish module... which i intend 2 spend only 3 days reading it... ok, sure die le...
I'm a ye mao zi... i'm so awake now. My beloved 'frenz' fall asleep without saying gdnite... NO MORE CHANCE!
stupid sister! when u coming NUS?!! hahaaha...
ok, time 2 offline n mug again! i got benzene 2 read... *yawn*