hey pple! Been months since i blog. Anw, i juz feel happy! Haf a look at this
http://envisioning.wordpress.com/ the 3rd April 2.07pm entry. I laughed like mad... tt's my er zi's blog n those pic were taken last wk when we tried 2 pia finish our perfume project. hahaha...
n i juz asked tiongsoon a question n i haf no idea wat the hell he is toking about. Maybe his language is too sophisicated for mi... haha... after the conversation, but i was quite amused by how much i dun understand. but nvm... Mr low juz enlightened mi.... He hopes i can share will pple about this story tt not every1 can teach.
3 wks to exams!! I'm so totally screwed! haha... sheryl!!! study hard! hope 2 see u this summer holiday! N wish mi all the best too! i applying 2 some programme which i really really hope i can get in! n I'm confident! whee~ u guys give mi this power! love u pple! I love my dear...
I tell u pple a joke...
¬_¬ *~ ₣Φ®†¦†µðξ ~*ت ....Soul Searcher....
wat's ur son's name?
musheng [metacognition]
huh?
¬_¬ *~ ₣Φ®†¦†µðξ ~*ت ....Soul Searcher....
wat is ur son's name
musheng [metacognition]
you are special
¬_¬ *~ ₣Φ®†¦†µðξ ~*ت ....Soul Searcher....
*disgusted face*
¬_¬ *~ ₣Φ®†¦†µðξ ~*ت ....Soul Searcher....
Mr Goh You Are Special
¬_¬ *~ ₣Φ®†¦†µðξ ~*ت ....Soul Searcher....
how bout Special Goh You Are
so well... this is how my son got a name....

N where is the Special?................on his back.............