WHAT HAF I DONE 2 MY PHYSICAL CHEM PAPER??!!! ok, my future is gone... my only confident paper end up like duno wat. I did the most stupid thing!!! My ang moh is juz too bad...
Question: What is the initial state of the gas?
Ans: Initial state is gas....
well done... i can juz kill myself... I wrote 1 whole page of my correct ans(T1, V1 and P1) and i concluded that my initial state is gas... I'M SO DEAD!!! I FEEL STUPID! can somebody tell mi the marker will ignore my conclusion and mark wat i wrote in the pervious page?? ARGH!!!! 25 marks! i dont haf enough time 2 do!!! haiz... if the marker ignored my tt dumb 1 sentense conclusion, there is still a chance i can score A-. PLS! I need tt A-!! my organic is cmi!!!!!!!!! kill mi!!!! hope tt the cohort did super badly n they will moderate! but not much hope... haiz...
my kinetics surprisingly got quite close 2 the actual ans. . Cuz my working is extremely messy. haiz... pple, pray for mi tt i will score an A! argh!