hey pple!! Sorry for not posting as frequently. Really busy with everything... 6 mod, InS*PIRe prog, training, tuition etc etc... It seems that 24hrs per day isnt enough. aiyo!! Anw, track juz ended today and I'm proud of my KR runners hu did their best for their races!! Yeah! KR deserves the championship!! yeah! we r KKKKRRRRR.... yeah!!
I had gotten the confirmation of my internship in Mitsubishi Chemical in Japan!! haha... will be flying around end june or beginning of july. I will miss everybody!! n hopefully i wun grow too fat from there... will be away for 6 months till end of dec. So tt means after this sem exam, I can happily wait for the next CNY without worrying bout the next sem exam!! woohooo~ anything u wish to help u get from japan? haha...
Really a happy wk for mi! Though I juz had a midterm test this morning, but I think i did pretty well despite of juz 2 hrs of studying. haha... n i saw tt prof on the track juz now n he wished mi gd luck for my event!! haha... thank prof!!
to my dearest younger sis, pls stop eating junk food n look after ur health. haha.... faster recover, i bring u to botak jones!! oops! sorry... shouldnt encourage u to eat such food... haha... faster recover n come back home 2 crap wif mi!! hospital is a horrible place!!!! eeyer~ puchan misses u lots too! wait till u come back we can bully ah ying again!!! wahahahaha...
ok, time 2 bathe n sleep... I'm happy tt track is over!! we got 1st!! wahahaha... we are the champion... we are the champion...