ok, suddenly have the urge to blog. shall blog something today... today marks the beginning of wk 11 in NUS. Just in case you guys dunno, exam will be in 4 weeks time. Seriously cant wait for the semester to end... I want to go home!
As usual, I am as busy as before. Or maybe I should say I am MORE busy now. After taking up the post as the chief director of InS*PIRe, I left no time for myself. So I am lagging very very far behind in my studies. Did rather badly for all my tests since beginning of the semester. Haiz... is time to prioritize my workload. I dont believe I cant manage my time well! And there are more InS*PIRe activites waiting for me! Meeting with the research director of Bayer company, CEO of bonetherapeutic company, profs.... oh! kill me... Need to settle the the money issue of MI workshop and time to start purchasing chemical, bk venue, trial training... Just more and more things waiting for me to do... Who is my child? InS*PIRe is my child...
3 more months to my Japan IA, I dont know whether I am happy bout it or not. I will definitely miss everybody in Singapore!! My family, my dear, my dog n my frenz!! haiz... let's dont think about that trip for now.
Dil's bdae is coming! Yun's bdae is coming! Jiayi's bdae is coming too! well done... So many parties to attend!! *roar* And I will only celebrate mine alone in Japan. wth... and 6 cores mod for my semester 2 when I come back from Japan. Life is so wonderful... It is full of challenges... but well, I will survive!!
ok, I think is time to check on my classmates' details to see whose bdae is coming soon. tata~