aiyo... after studying for 1.5hrs, i feel tired again... 4 more papers to go n i totally haf no mood for exam. wow! gd luck BONG SIEW FANG! U r so damn DEAD! 6 papers for the 3rd sem is really not fun at all... I juz cant wait for exam to be over n i can go n play!!!! I wanna go home!!! I dun wanna see anymore kinetics!! no more chemistry n geography!! argH!!!!
I missed my free cone yesterday all thanx to Eugene goh hu needs to go back office by 130pm. pui! U owe mi 5 scoops of BnJ ice cream!! I dun care! My only reward for myself after a super easy physical chem paper yesterday morning... T_T... give mi back my ice cream!!! Give mi back...
oh! I am juz freaking pissed wif this female shortie 'nearby'. Cant u juz give mi my shirt? Like stop hogging it?? N pls be present when i wanna go get from u? Forever out how u expect pple 2 get from u? Cant believe i pay for it n still need to 2 run after my shirt... damn it! Wat kind of service izit? n dun give mi attitude like i owe u can? hello??? u owe mi my shirt!!! damn! freak!
ok, mugging time again... bye!