<body>


i need a hug.
Everyone does.

expectant.


Name: Bong
Life: boring years
Date of Birth: September24

free counter

past.
walk on the milestones of yesterday

July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
March 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
November 2012


bold italic underline link

Wednesday, July 02, 2008
8:12 PM

Whee~ I'm in Yokkaichi, Japan now! Reached here yesterday morning at 819am (Japan is an hr faster than Sin) Yap, Ito san, my Team leader came and fetch me at the airport. We took train from nagoya airport to nagoya city. Ticket costed 1200yen (about S$16) for express. Quite fast... We changed to kintetsu line to Yokkaichi and tt cost mi slightly less than S$10. So transportation is expensive in Japan. Who still complain that singapore transportation is expensive? 2 stations away from Yokkaichi city cost me 150yen!! Tt's nearly S$2!! only 2 stops! less than 5 min! haiz...

Ito san treated me lunch at Yokkaichi city. My 1st meal in Japan and it was great!! The miso soup in Japan is definately much nicer than those in Singapore. Had a set lunch and that cost him nearly $20 per person. Food in Japan is ex too. But lunch was really great, and to them is only ok... haha... I seriously think i will grow fatter after 6 months, I had rice for all my meals since I reached Japan. Oops!! But the rice is really nice! It can be eaten without any other side dish! haha... I was so happy that I requested rice for my asa gohan (breakfast). Heez...

Din do much yesterday, left the office quite early, like 3 plus? Went to buy some mizu (mineral water) at the nearby convinient store (like 7eleven) and spent quite alot there. More than $10 with only 3 bottle of mizu, a small pathetic towel (I forgot to bring), 2 bottles of tea and a egg pudding. Haiz... takai (expensive) desu...

Today was better, I received my uniform (jumper and pants) but pants r too big for me, so they went to exchange. For now, I just wear the freaking short pants n look like an idiot lah. Oh! their new pants are interesting. It come with a standard length and you gonna measure and cut n sew urself. Wahaha... my shoes oso too big for mi. haiz... everything all totemo (very) ookii (big) desu... I can remember the way to the HR office from my lab! haha.. MCC plant is very big, we need to cycle from place to place. Luckily my lab is quite near to the MCC plant gate. haha...

pple here are very polite. They greet you whenever they see you even though they duno hu izit. haha... I still havent figure out wat to say at wat time. even during breakfast and dinner, I dunno wat to say after eating. haiz... I asked, but i forgot. oops! bongie is forgetful... oh! and pple here follow rules strictly. Be it rubbish (we need to seperate into diff category for collection at diff days), or crossing roads (we look and point left and right and front before we cross), they will follow it strictly. Din noe such place with pple liddat still exist. Nan de ah...

Let talk about my apartment. It is a small apartment with 3 rooms. A room size is about my hall room size. It has a kitchen, a room for toilet bowl (seperated from the bathrooom) and a bathroom with no basin, basin is outside the bathroom, beside the washing machine. hahhaa... weird... has a very strong tatami smell. I was so not use to it yesterday when i juz enter. BUt now i find it ok, like a clean smell...n My room is clean! they provide mi wif vacumm cleaner and mattresses. Have pegs from clothing, toilet paper n other stuffs. I am glad that i brought my shampoo n stuffs, cuz is expensive in Japan! I just went to get some food from the supermarket cost me $60++. With not much stuffs. Haiz... I bought a bowl, a spoon, mug, chopsticks in daiso! oh! and finally my big big towel in daiso. Daiso is like the 100yen shop in japan. Haha... juz like the 1 in singapore. Just that not everything in daiso sell at 100yen. haha... heard that the shopping mall is only 5min bicycle ride from my dormitory (Ito san drove me there today with his super big car). yeah! pple here are really nice!! haha...

yap, ban gohan (dinner) for today is curry! with hamburger meat. haha... nice!! and a dinner cost 440yen ($6) per meal. Sad... My salary is like getting lesser and lesser. Obento (lunchbox) service cost 400yen per meal at my office n tastes the worst. haiz... but gotten save some money. No choice but to tahan for july till i get my salary. Went to open an account at the bank after the foreigner (alien) registration at city hall. haha... service was quite old fashion but pple there are really nice and patient. You dun need to qstand to queue for bank. Just fill up watever forms and place it in the small bowl together with the money at the counter. Haha... they will call your name when is ready. Singapore is stand n queue n wait. But i still prefer singapore way. I think is easier for the counter lady. haha...

ok, will try to blog more often. But i think i will be lazy to blog. oops! ok! Jaa mata!