ok, i am blogging again to show my existence. wahaha...
past few wkends were quite exciting, takoyaki and monjakayi gathering at my place wif mana(kajigaya) gang n N7(office) girls. Hohoho! I ate alot!! so happy!! nice! I decided to buy a takoyaki pan back to singapore. muahaha... so exciting! I can make takoyaki everyday!! But before that i muz get a voltage converter 1st, if not i cant even use it in singapore.
My senior came over last wkend! Haha... we went uni qlo to shop! bought 4 tops n a set of pajamas at less than 50sin! hohoho!! I was so happy! I will go back again and get my 100% wool top and jacket. Uni Qlo sells their stuffs in an extremely high price in HK and US. I better grab everything be4 i fly back to sin. Hohoho! I am waiting for salary day again!! 8 more days!!
Been reading ST online for the past few days. Financial meltdown... Bubble bursting... Even AIG is dying, better keep an eye on it be4 my insurance is gone... Let's pray hard that this crisis will end soon. I think I am more convinced to take up masters prog after honours since i doubt there r much jobs available. Working is not fun... though the salary is tempting... muahaha...
Last nite was toking to 1 of the track alumni, he was playing pata pon! Hao huai nian!! I should haf stole my sis PSP n bring it to japan!!! Damn! So bored at home lah!!! Japan is releasing pata pon 2 this winter!! Tt's in 3 to 4 months time! Whee... I cant wait!! Really tempted to get a PSP in Japan. Is cheaper! But is in Jap.. My sis asked me to get form Sin instead. I better save up more.... This month only manage to save 700sin. Argh!! 300 less than expected! Bought too much stuffs le. Spent 100sin on my sis mascara, another 100sin on clothing, and what else? ArgH! I cant even remember wat i spend on! Oh! Dinner with gang and karaoke costed mi 60sin. ok, I muz jiayou next month. But I am visiting Terri next month!! Roar!!! Die le, no need to save le... haiz... there goes my end of yr trip... roar!!!
ok, time to get back to my work... today is nice! I finally went to my boss and ask him for a meeting to discuss my results n report! Whee... Was so angry yesterday cuz I felt so lost after 2.5months in office. My colleague cant explain to me wat is wat... Mana san!! I wanna do experiment wif u! roar!!
Oh! Autumn is here!! Cold...