<body>


i need a hug.
Everyone does.

expectant.


Name: Bong
Life: boring years
Date of Birth: September24

free counter

past.
walk on the milestones of yesterday

July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
March 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
November 2012


bold italic underline link

Monday, September 01, 2008
1:27 PM

ok, i gonna wait for another 4 hrs be4 my reaction ends. Bleah... again, i muz find something to kill my time... haiz... I realised being a researcher isnt tt tough, the tough part is the waiting time. Hrs n hrs of waiting... pui! All u can do is to read project-related journals... So companies actually paying high salary to hire u to read journals and wait for hrs... And this really makes me ponder whether is it worth it to study masters...

My plan:
Continue wif masters (tentatively with GIST or overseas uni) for 1.5yrs after honours. Graduate at the age of 24.
If possible, get bonded to a big company (eg. BASF) for 2 yrs.
Enter NIE for teaching course if I couldnt take anymore research work.
Work in a JC and deal with kids...

Haha, pple will think that I am crazy to enter the teaching job after my masters. But i will like to try teaching in a school myself. And guess what? I am preparing my non-academic portfolio now! Haha... I will be taking up leadership courses when i get back and hopefully be able to lead a team for YEP trip! But before that I will hafta consult boss and maybe jingxuan's brother. More inspire stuffs coming up when I get back. I will be joining the RC at my neighbourhood with my mom! Hopefully I can participate in more community projects. I missed so many seminars this sem! I wanted to join the EnergyCarta talk!! I wanna attend the L.E.A.P talk too!! hmph! I think with all my commitment I probably wun be able to stay in hall for next sem. I need more time with my family... Or maybe i stay at my aunt's house. Ha!

I had a bad dream last night. It haunted me the whole morning and becuz of tt, I nearly bang into a pole while cycling to work. I wont say tt is a nitemare, but a sad dream... Thank goodness it was juz a dream. I think i worry too much... Time to let go le...

I am waiting for the sat n sun again...