hohoho... i am blogging again cuz i am too bored. 1.5 more months n i will be back home!! so exciting! Suying will be back by then!! Yeah!! I miss suying... I miss attending lectures with her. Oops!
So many things happened recently! My dear er zi juz had her 21st bdae party!! Another er zi said was so grand until it was like wedding. So funny!! Anw, I muz congrats my er zi for being attached!! I guess tt lucky guy will hafta meet the final 2 38 members (mi n suying) in dec. hahaha... so hu else left? Alfie n liming!! Pls faster catch a golden turtle!! hohoho...
Yesterday I asked a stupid question. I asked alfie whether she thinks eugene is a nice guy. Haha... How would she noes? Wahahaha... But not becuz I dunno whether to re-accept him or not, just wondering how popular he is among my frenz. Haha... suying was damn excited to find out more. Wahaha... Yeah! I guess is really unfair for eugene if I left him becuz of his parents. Be it getting back now or later, I think it doesnt really matter much. Afterall, we have been together for nearly 4 yrs! Ho! Unbelievable... There is always a reason why we are together for so long... Come to think about it, other than being an unromantic bf, I guess he is still not too bad... So well, frenz hu are still wondering how are we, we are fine!! He is working very hard to chase mi back. Hohoho...
My sister passed her driving!! Yeah! N she is getting a car too! hohoo... Means i can drive mama go market on sunday!! Haha... I guess I wun be able to drive much too. But nvm... I am happy we haf a car. My dear puchan can enjoy sitting in a car now!! Hohohoho... so exciting!!
yeah! i am going hokkaido in a month time! It will be freaking cold!!! -5degC i think. Haha... but i am still excited!! hahaha... i can go n meet meow meow le! hohoho...
Yeah, time to prepare my lunch le. hungry...