I think 1 reason for my infrequent blogging is tt my english sux. Like wat eugene said, my english dun seem to improve. Watever... Lalala...
Suddenly I haf the urge to blog after reading other pple's blog. I know I shouldnt be here at this hr, especially when I have my mid term tt will be 20% of my grade tomolo. But I juz need some break in between my revision. From those blogs that I have read, I see some pple r enjoying themselves in SEP, some pple r being stressed by sch work, some pple are juz too busy for anything. I wonder which catergory am I in...
Had a long chat with Leping juz now. Those conversations make me ponder whether I am hu I am.... I guess eugene has influenced me quite a bit (gd and bad). I am becoming more and more like him... I think he din expect me to turn out like tt... Sorry dear if my current position has given u quite a fair bit of stress, how much I hope that I can go back to JC level and be the blur bong. I actually enjoy asking you questions. Oops! Haha... Well, I guess what Ivy said was right, dont try to change a person.
Ok, time to study for my anionic polymerization. Though there r lots of quizzes n tests for polymer module, but I think I am enjoying the module more than others. Haha...