<body>


i need a hug.
Everyone does.

expectant.


Name: Bong
Life: boring years
Date of Birth: September24

free counter

past.
walk on the milestones of yesterday

July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
March 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
November 2012


bold italic underline link

Wednesday, December 23, 2009
10:37 PM

I dont understand what my sis is thinking... Again, I think i dun understand the feeling of helpless n hopeless. The only time i really feel tt was in J2 which i regretted quite a bit. To think about it, I was mentally weak at tt time and I told myself I will not repeat tt. I learn that as long as you learn to set realistic goals and deal wif failures, life will be more enjoyable. I am glad to have eugene to stay by my side who I depend alot when I was down, if not maybe I will end up like my sis.

I learn to set goals and slowly achieving them. They give me the sense of acheivement and eventually, I gain back my confidence. Setting goals does not mean it muz be out of my reach. Setting realistic short term goals is the key. For instance, I aimed to enter applied chemistry when I enter uni. I work hard enough to get myself in n next I told myself I will like to do my intern in Japan. So I took Jap 1 and tok to seniors hu went japan. So finally, I manage to intern in Japan n next I told myself I will like to work on catalysis for my FYP and I did it. My next goal is to study masters overseas and I need to work towards it. Making the effort to apply and ask prof for recommendation letters etc. It is not easy... but plan way be4hand and slowly work towards them. That was wat I learn... N i hope it works for others too. Nothing will drop dowm from the sky. So if you dun pick up to help urself, nobody can help u... Escaping is not a solution, face it and pick up from there... Life is not as miserable as you thought... 看开一点吧...