I juz realised I was stoning for the past 30min staring constantly at the computer screen doing nothing. I guess I really need a break from my current life. Too many things to handle at 1 go...
28th: Grp meeting presentation
29th: Probably sending my Masters application ( Need to bug at prof again....) Project meeting wif nxxbs... (I need to prepare 1 slide which summarises all the trace analy stuffs)
30th: PINEAPPLE MAKING SESSION!!! (I am looking forward to it)
31st: Tuition kids...
I haf dropped liquid state n interface for USIE reunion. I end up taking Trace n doing projects wif a member hu give mi the impression of hongquan... cant u imgine? I hafta calm him down... So 怀念 right?
Masters is giving mi a big big headache... I dunno if i should juz stay in Sin or juz say gdbye to everybody n fly to europe... Somehow I am so tired bout application n stuffs. Begging Chuah for recommendation letters isnt tt simple. ROAR! Going netherlands will be leaving singpaore for 5 yrs. GIST is some horrible prog which only I will go n take... Staying in NUS doesnt sound too bad to mi... ARGH!
I need a break....