I am back at last... Decided to blog for a while before I sleep...
CNY holiday is coming to an end. How sad... T_T... But I guess I enjoyed every single bit of my CNY time with my family and frenz. Life is good! Hoho... But come to think about it, I didnt get to rest as much as I thought. Haha...
I took a long break during this CNY season. N now I think i am having a post-CNY syndrome ( or izit a pre-lab syndrome? I dunno...) Tomolo is lab day!! ARGH!! Happy n sad... Happy cuz I get to see my crazy labmates again, sad cuz is LAB!! Time to start on my thesis soon... pui!! I simply cant wait to graduate, for once!!! Cuz I seriously think NUS life is FREAKING BORING!! Or izit mi? Haiz... I need to change a new environment.
I cant wait for th next CNY to come~ It will be 3rd Feb next yr! Hoho... it will be rabbit year!! 2 cycles on the wheel of zodiac!! N I feel old... In fact, I haf already started feeling old since yesterday at dear's house? Haha... I finally met muquan's gf, Crystal. So cute!! How much I hope I can get back to 18. 不知不觉I have spent 5 yrs with eugene. 想当年我也曾经18岁。岁月不留人啊。。。Now muquan already in NS le. Haha... I remembered he was only sec 2 when I started dating eugene. N now he has grown up and has gotten a cute gf. Haha... time flies... seeing them somehow make me feel like an elder sister. Wah!! I really feel old now... But they really reminded me of mi n dear's 18 years old. I miss those time when I need to help eugene pack his NS baggage, send n pick him from NS, nag at him so that he will wear his shoes faster. Then his ORD n he started working in a bank. I still nag n nag non-stop till he enter uni. Ok, I am still nagging at him though. N tada! eugene goh is already ending his 2nd yr in uni n i am graduating soon. WAH!!! Time flies!! Blogging this post is very depressing. Haha...
Ok, I think after not blogging for so long, my blogging skills have deteriorate. I guess I am juz a gal hu doesnt noe how to express herself thru words. Tt's y i no longer blog tt often le... 一切竟在不言中...