ARGH! The weather is soooo warm!! I cannot imagine the weather for the next few months. Grasses have all turned yellow n bush fire near my house last sunday. What more are we expecting? I hafta stay in the lab simply becuz the weather outside is unbearable... I need some rain n cool wind...
Been very quiet in the lab lately. I guess many things have happened n thesis deadline is like sooooooooooooooo near!!! I am still at dunno which chapter of my thesis. ARGH!! I muz jiayou!!!
I think I lost my MP3 together with the pouch. I seriously cant remember when i left it after i brought it into my lab yesterday morning. Since then it is gone till now... Wondering if I should get a new MP3. I think eugene goh is gonna kill mi for tt... I better double check my room n lab. I dunno how to survive tt 2 hrs journey back home without my MP3. ROAR!!!!