I am surprised by the amt of time I can spend on sleeping at the age of 23... I woke up at 9pm last nite after my "nap" at 4pm. That is 5 hrs. I went back to sleep at 1am and I woke up at 9am. That is 8 hrs. That's half a day gone. Whoo~ N hu say night work will affect my bioclock? I still sleep at 1am and woke up at 9am. No diff. Juz tt I sleep more now. Never doubt my sleeping ability cuz my record was 17hrs straight in a day. Yeah~
Nowadays I dun rush to the toilet immediately after I wake up. I guess is becuz I no longer sense any urgency in life. No lab = holiday as usual... So 1st thing I do is to on my computer, check my mails n FB. Read some funny stories bout my frenz be4 visiting the washroom.
Haha, enough of bullshit story. Time to wash up n pia my thesis. Juz told "hardworking guy" to postpone project meeting cuz I NEED TO RUSH MY THESIS. H.A.H.A~
bye...