Today was an amazing day: I got a job offer and I watched movie with my family members! I realised life can be enjoyable too! I really appreciated the presence of my family. They will always be by ur side no matter wat and nobody beats them!
Today's interview lasted nearly 6hrs: 4 interviews and 2 tests. Time passes really fast that I nearly miss my movie date with my family! It was only when they were ready with my offer letter I told them I gtg. So I left... Without knowing what was inside in my offer package. Oops! Maybe they will just tear it up, I dunno... What is yours will be yours...
Alice was juz a ridiculous movie. But I still enjoyed it! Haha... The whole movie is juz very weird n funny. I love the 2 queens! Funny sisters...
Ok, time to take a rest. I cant wait to take a look at my offer letter. Mom was disappointed tt I asked for so little. But I guess I am fine with it. Heez...