一天拖一天,不知不觉又是星期天。。。
I am suppose to finish my 2nd draft thesis, my trace ppt and study for my polymer. But it seems that I will nv get started until I feel that the fire is really burning my butt... I seriously feel that I can nv start work as long as I am at home. This is really bad!!! I need some motivation! I will wake up at 7am to finish up all! I swear!! ROAR!!
Eugene came over today. He is really busy wif his work tt he brought his tutorial along wif him. Haha~ I guess he need to go thru all these to train himself be4 he can manage his own time well. I went thru those be4 too! So jiayou bah! So seeing him being so hardworking and me being sooooooooooo nice, I decided to make some supper for him: Toasted Garlic bread wif milo. Haha... N I burned my finger again! No matter how many times I use the damn oven, I will for sure get burned for at least once. Haiz... Maybe I am juz very clumsy n blur n not talented in cooking. But I love cooking! Haha~ Nothing can stop me!!! I will start learning how to cook great food like my mom! Hohoho~ So Eugene Goh! Dun worry, U wun get to eat garlic bread tt often! I will learn to make more different breakfast n supper next time! Juz wait n see!!!
Ok, time to pom pom again. N I am sleepy... I will wake up early tomolo! Ok, I mean later...