<body>


i need a hug.
Everyone does.

expectant.


Name: Bong
Life: boring years
Date of Birth: September24

free counter

past.
walk on the milestones of yesterday

July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
March 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
November 2012


bold italic underline link

Friday, April 09, 2010
7:39 PM

回家的感觉真好!

I think my mom is an amazing person. Today, when I reached home in the late afternoon, I was very surprised to see a piece of plastic bag drying on the bamboo stick. I was like "Ma, how come got plastic bag drying at the back like a piece of clothing liddat?" At that time we haf a guest at home (my mom's frenz), so she happily told the frenz of hers that cuz 大气层的洞越来越大,所以我们要环保. I was like "WOW!!!!" I nv noe she is such a 环保 ambassador. N tt auntie laughed and agreed wif my mom. WAHAHAHA... So funny! N mom continued saying tt that piece of plastic can be reuse after washing, so we dun throw too much plastic and pollute the earth. HAHA!! MOM I AM SO PROUD OF U!!!!

Next, in the evening, she was telling the whole family that she gets very busy whenever she wash our clothes. I was huh? how come? Then she said "cuz I will hafta run up and down trying to flip the clothes" I was like huh? how come? again. N She replied "liddat 衣服才会香". WAHAHAHAHAHA.... I really loud damn loudly. OK, maybe is true but I nv noe by flipping clothes while drying will make your 衣服香. Then she walked pass me and complained tt it is her 3rd time flipping the clothes liao for today... HAHA...

Life without aini is like back to our normal life. Dad was so happy that there is no more maid walking up and down whenever he is having a meal in the kitchen. Mom was so relieved cuz she can leave the house without worrying tt maid will slack anytime. Haha... I guess we will get use to it again. I cant wait to move back home!!!