Quoted from Besse's blog: If you take your man, you must take along all the things that go along with men: Sex, arguments, football, mcp, dinner. Life with them are just miserable...
I was planning my time while my student was having a tuition quiz this morning: I intend to finsh my 8 pages lit review by today which I seriously wonder if I can make it. N not only tt. I am suppose to finsh my USIE ppt too so that I can haf all the time for tomolo to start mugging for my Polymer and Trace mod. Oh well, bless me...
Mi and alf decided to bk our penang tic tomolo! Hopefully tickets are still cheap. Needa plan wif our dear jx again. I cant wait!!! Whee~
Ok, I cant wait for exams to be over so that I can start going out to meet my dearies like Liyi and my sisterhoods. After 7 times of exam in NUS, u r so numb by it tt exams period is juz part n parcel of ur life...