<body>


i need a hug.
Everyone does.

expectant.


Name: Bong
Life: boring years
Date of Birth: September24

free counter

past.
walk on the milestones of yesterday

July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
March 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
November 2012


bold italic underline link

Wednesday, April 14, 2010
8:29 PM

What a happening week?

Last wk of sch is always a very happening 1. Had my FYP presentation yesterday at university hall. I like the position of my board as it was just in front of the sofa and it was facing the glass window, so it was bright enough to make our posters look nicer. So whenever I get tired I can juz sit down and admire our posters. Wahaha... A but 自恋. But never-the-mind...

So exam started at 9am... My 1st examiner was boss' husband. Before I could finish explaining everything, he cut mi off and started teaching mi more things bout my proj (since he noes all bout my proj thru proj meeting every wk). So it was quite an irritating session with him and knowing tt he gave mi horrendous results, make mi feel like strangling him. But nvm, I juz cant be bothered with him.

Next, right after my 1st examiner left, here came the next 1. He was a very nice prof hu always shows that he is very keen to know more about my proj. Though I muz admit that he asked freaking alot of questions. But he nv make me feel bad at all!! Very nice!! A very patient prof I muz admit. But I think I did some silly things after he left: I complained to my frenz tt he asked alot of questions and make mi stand there for half an hr. N guess wat? He was there!!! He actually came back to take a second look at my poster N i believe he heard everything. WTH! Haiz... So I guess I screwed up my presentation. WAHAHAHA... I really cant be bothered anymore! I juz wan to get over and done with it!!

Some memories the presentation session:

Mi and level 2 labmates!


Applied labmates!


I like this pic! See the difference?


Mi and Jang!


Mi and beloved labmate Xiujun!


Last but not least, MI AND MY PRECIOUS POSTER!!


Haha... It was definitely a very fun session! But wearing heels from 9am to 4pm is not a joke. Poor feet...


Yap! Next, I was looking forward to dinner after my FYP. But FYP presentation session was so long that I decided to head back hall to take a nap be4 meeting ella n sofiah for dinner. But that nap lasted for quite a few hrs. Haha... I reached Bugis early and met the grp. We headed down to Arab Street to meet Christina and Lance. Time flies! I didnt get to see them for nearly a yr! The mini USIE gang wif David from malaysia joining us after dinner. Haha... Nice! We stayed till rather late be4 Jonathan drove us back. He was kind enough to drive me back to hall. So I no need to travel alone by bus. So fortunate to haf pple sending mi back. I think I am a lazy gal hu probably wun wanan drive in the future. I always love to haf pple driving mi around since i haf no sense of direction and I get very sleepy after driving for like 1 hr? Haha... Scary... I guess after this blog nobody will dare to sit on my car. Oops! Here is the mini gang:



Next, the more pressing issue after FYP. My decision for my future plan!!! I decided to reject GF offers for the PhD scholarship as well as Netherland's scholarship. Really a very very tough email to write. But after whatever happened last nite, I realised that nobody can help mi other than myself. So I wrote a relatively short email to Dr Chan, Dr Ng and Prof Sam Li telling them tt I am accepting TECH and hopefully will be able to do a PhD wif GF in the near future. Dr Chan was soooooooooooooooooooooooo nice!!! He replied that he will save the scholarship for mi and just require me to inform him early if I decided to take it up again! SOOOOOO NICE!!! Haiz... Make mi feel sooooo guilty!!! ROAR!!! But I really appreciate everything they did for mi. Love them all! 大好人!!

Yap! Today I went down to CCK stadium to support our beloved Track Juniors for the nationals meet wif alfie. N I met Sam Guo! Like probably the last person I will expect to see since she doesnt even look like she plays sports. Haha... She was telling me that she came down to support her church fren from VJ. haha... Wat a nice gal!! Heez... Anw, I felt really old and not very excited when I reached the stadium. Pple around me seems to be so childish and so "ginna". CMI. I cannot imagine me behaving like them like 8 yrs ago? Eeyer... Haha... Anw, alf said something very funny juz now. The YOG mascot (Merly and Lyo) appeared during the meet.

So I asked alf " eh, what r their names huh?"

Alf replied "Ehhh... Lyo and the shit".

I laughed like mad. Like wat lyo and the shit? WAHAHAHA... but it took us some time to recall their names until Ms sabrina told us tt it was merly. So lame!!! lf was really funny. WAHAHHAA... Lyo and the shit...

So well, we didnt stay for the prize presentation and decided not to join them for dinner (we were too broke). Hoho... SO i came back hall for dinner and enjoying life now. Need to finish up my USIE ppt and my polymer assignment. Then I can start mugging!!!! Oh dear! I am lagging behind! Didnt touch any of my notes for the whole semester!! Kill me...