<body>


i need a hug.
Everyone does.

expectant.


Name: Bong
Life: boring years
Date of Birth: September24

free counter

past.
walk on the milestones of yesterday

July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
March 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
November 2012


bold italic underline link

Friday, June 04, 2010
8:46 PM

Thank god is Friday...

Haha... Today ended my 4th day of work. It was cool! I feel like having a class back again! Having great wavemates and casual dress code for work is juz awesome!! I guess I am really a lazy gal hu hates to think bout wat to wear to work each day. HO~

The world is small! I have my Applied coursemate's bf as my wavemate, I haf JC's classmate's frenz as my wavemate as well! I haf 1 staying near my house too! I probably get to discover more next wk! Yeah~

Anw, work for the 1st 2 wks r the 'honeymoon' period. So basically we juz attend whole day lesson in the com lab learning all sorts of sofeware the company uses. It sux cuz the com lab tables r short and I cant extend my legs. So imagine sitting in a Tiger airway plane for the whole day for the past 4 days. Is like flying to Europe in Tiger plane. GOSH! Hate tt part... But other than tt, I am comfortable with our trainers and wavemates! Pple in the company r really nice! I guess I nv regret entering the company but well, I nv noe until I really start work. But till now, VP, director, manager and SM are very nice to mi! So I better work hard and dun disappoint them.

So since today is the last working day for Wave153, our mind started drifting off like 2 hrs after lesson starts. So the grp behind me started discussing funny stuffs like wedding ring (since the guys cant wait to get married after getting a job). So 3 guys n 1 lady started debating what kind of wedding ring Singaporean gals love to get. WAHAHAHA... Not till then I noe tt we gals can deserve up to 3 rings from the day the guy propose to the day we get married. So for pple hu dunno, they consist of proposal ring, engagement ring and wedding ring! Hoho... Lucky us! Next, they started asking around funny stuffs like "how many months salaries do u expect ur wedding ring cost". So I said tt really depend on how much my bf earns. Nv did I noe a stupid wedding ring can cost so much, so think about having 3. HAHA! Eugene Goh, work hard!!

So the guys juz ignore the trainer n continue with their conversation. They were juz so enthu n share with us the different grades of wedding ring. Haha... How they secretly researching wedding ring behind their gfs. Haha... Is juz so funny to see them being so enthu about getting married n how they plan to propose to their gf. A sharing session for them.

So well, tt's how funny my wavemates can be. Totally ignore the trainer. Haha...

Ok, time to pom pom! Ciao~