毕业咯!!
Commencement was really a hassle for me. Juz becuz I didnt iron my gown, din pack my stuffs n din manage my time, I was rushing like mad on tt day itself. Haha... But it was quite a memorable 1 seeing all of my friends again! Happy~ :)
So I am officially a graduate working hard for my future! Yeah! Looking forward to Eugene's graduation. I will make sure I will nag at him too like how he nagged at mi during my commencement. ROAR!!
Congrats my dear jiemei Alfie n Jingxuan too! We are now officially working adults! Hohoho~ Next phase of life is to see u all getting married! Alfie!! Faster get a bf! Haha.. Same for Suying!!! Yeah~
Work is still as exciting and I can start feeling the stress cuz I feel that I haf alot more to learn. I even dreamt of my manager last nite. Unbelievable! Haha... But they r nice pple! So hopefully they wun doing nasty thing to mi. Yap! Tt's all bout life, will update real soon...