<body>


i need a hug.
Everyone does.

expectant.


Name: Bong
Life: boring years
Date of Birth: September24

free counter

past.
walk on the milestones of yesterday

July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
March 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
November 2012


bold italic underline link

Sunday, February 27, 2011
12:15 AM

I finally decided to stay at home to rest for once... Have been coughing since I dunno when?

Feb has been the most tiring month for me even though it is the shortest among all...

Week 1: Working during CNY was really an eye-opening for me. 4 days of CMP scheduler was like OMG! But I am glad that I survived tt period. I guess my shift engineers have been working hand in hand to ensure the shift runs it best. Totally ignored WET during the week and felt damn fortunate to have such great WET team which can manage the shift by themselves for the whole wk even haf sufficient manpower. Good job D shift! We survive the toughest wk of the yr!!

Week 2: Another tiring week. Grandpa passed away end of week 1. Spent half the wk in Malaysia with all maternal relatives. I guess after the whole funeral, the relationship among all of us has strengthen. FB has been a great communication cum bonding platform for the whole maternal family. Rest in Peace Grandpa, I guess you will be glad to see your family mingle well with each other! *P.S: Girls are just so sweet. Boys are horrible!*

Week 3: We had our CNY appreciation dinner organised by Mun ge at somewhere ulu and the shop was called Bigfish. Besse was invited! Finally I get to intro her to my gang. Pui didnt get to join as she was too sressed up by BC's presentation. Poor girl... But dinner was good and we had KTV session again after dinner. Tired... Shift started and all members were super excited about the upcoming chalet. So the whole long wk all of them were discussing who to do what and what to do. Haha... Chalet to me is just another stayover at somewhere and spend the time with friends (which I usually do with my jiemeis) So I was quite calm about the chalet. Plus my cough was getting worse, so well...

Week 4: Chalet week!! I think the gang was super excited since morning. haha... I happily slept in till 1pm. Take my own sweet time washing up and had a long brunch wif my sis and mom at the market. Weather was super good tt day, but thinking of cycling under the hot sun juz turned me off. So when I was suppose to join the rest at 3pm, I decided to leave the house later. Took me less than 15min to reach the chalet. Haha~ I love it when they say "chalet" cuz 95% chance it will be near my house. Haha~ Nonetheless, tt 15min nearly killed me cuz the weather was still reltatively hot during the time I left the house (~415pm). -_-!! Is all good! The chalet has aircon. I was happily enjoying the aircon till the rest started to chase me out for BBQ. :( BBQ was a failure. As usual, cant depend on those guys for food. CMI... Mun ge's sambal stingray was a screw up as well. But well, I was so looking forward to eat sambal stingray, I spent most of the time trying to eat decent portion of the fish and I drunk 2 cans of coke at 1 go! I couldnt even remember when was the last time I drank so much coke. Haha...

After the BBQ (ended quite early, screw up again, we all spent quite some time trying to guess silly games at the BBQ pit. Haha~ Older generation like Ivan and Mun ge decided to hide somewhere since they cant really blend into the silly games generation. Haha... We soon went back to our chalet and started taking all sorts of funny pictures. I love my sister polaroid!! I will make sure I get more film for the next outing!! Haha... We continued wif a game name "Avalunche" by Patrick. A stupid drinking game which killed a no of the guys (ah Jau and mun ge). I guess all enjoyed the silly game and gotten a bit high after all the drinking. I was happily drinking my starfruit drink. Wahahaha~ Next we sent pui and Tam off and went back for Bang! card game. I guess I am addicted to the game. Quite fun! I think Pat, Mun ge and CCC collapsed after we sent the 2 girls off. So well, whole night was spent playing funny games. We checked out eaarly in the morning and went Mac for breakfast and home we went! happy~ But went back office in the evening to settle my runner's issue. Back to work!! Haiz...

Week 5: All were still talking about chalet tt happened during the previous week. So Patrick decided to organise another outing to genting! I guess it will be in April (2 months later) since it is so hard to accomodate everybody! But I guess is gd too... Take a break every 2 months. haha... Random. My beloved er zi getting married soon!!! It is such an exciting moment!! She will be our no 1!! Whee~~

Yap! My Feb was a busy month. So many things happened within this month! The rise and the fall, we live through it all~ :D