Is another Wednesday again...
Last weekend was an exciting outing with Wuhui, Qianjun and Sheryl. We continued our Tai Tai brunch session at RidersCafe,
http://www.riderscafe.sg/menu.html
Food there was awesome! Definitely better than those we had at Dempsey Hill...
Come to think about it, we have been to Dempsey twice
To Haceinda,
http://www.dempseyhill.com/tenants_Hacienda.htm
And Barrack@House,
http://www.dempseyhill.com/tenants_barrack.htm
Then went Epicurious@Robertson Quay...
http://www.epicurious.com/
Looking forward to this coming Sunday Brunch again! Hoho~
Anw, last weekend we head down to Eng Neo area for Brunch at Riderscafe. The non-air con dining area with nice breeze and scenery were deiniftely something tt I dont usually get to encounter. Plus the great food and The Death by Choco cake for dessert (4 of us couldnt finish), I muz say tt the brunch was definitely awesome!
Next we decided to head down to town for a movie. Watched Black Swan and exactly like wat Wuhui said, it was a traumatising movie... (at least for me). But it was nice! Just very shocked after watching the whole show... Haha! N I met Ivan and his wife at cine. Haha... What a sweet couple! :D
Yap! That was how I spent my last wkend... Looking forward to this coming Sunday!! Whee~