<body>


i need a hug.
Everyone does.

expectant.


Name: Bong
Life: boring years
Date of Birth: September24

free counter

past.
walk on the milestones of yesterday

July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
March 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
November 2012


bold italic underline link

Sunday, March 06, 2011
12:17 PM

Ok!! I am at the Food For Thought @8Q. The waiting time is totally madness! I thought I was early but never thought I happen to be just on time to queue! I reached at 1130 n I am still waiting!! Oh my tian... I hope they serve fabulous food cuz I am really hungry!!! If not I will really roar super loudly!!! Haha~

Shall spend this waiting time to blog bout my this week life... I haf juz ended my long week! Wasn't too bad a week other than the 1st day of my shift. It was the quarterlock shipment day n the whole night passed wif juz a blink. So many issues to handle n decisions to be made. Wow! A gd training for newbie like me... The best part is tt despite all the hard work, u still kanna niao by boss during morning meeting. Haha... I guess this is juz part n parcel of life in TECH. I am rather use to it... Haha~ nothing can go too wrong when my fellow shift engineers r around. They nv fail to entertain me during the hardest n the most boring nights during shift. Glad to haf them around! :D

Yap!! So this wk juz ended my last working shift before my jap trip. I dunno whether I am excited bout the trip or not cuz basically I haven't prepare much for the trip other booking the hotel n getting the JR pass. WE r so going to 'holland' in japan!! Haha...

Yap! I better go exchange for some yen n go back to pack my luggage. I seriously hate the cold weather tt I am going to experience in japan. Means I muz pack winter clothing which is so heavy!! Roar roar!!

Ok! I am too hungry to continue... Shall continue some other day. Ciao~