Did a short getaway to genting last wkend with my most exciting colleagues ever! I muz say tt it is definitely 1 of the the most memorable trips ever considering we haf 12 pple going together and yet we are able to move on without much problems! I love my colleagues!
Of cuz, I love my girlies the most! Big mama, thank for ur care throughout the trip! I learn to pause and let others to take care of me at times. Ur water definitely warmed my heart! :D Thank big mama! N not to forget my beloved "besse" friend in office! U r just like my twin sister! Without u I probably wun enjoy myself as much! I will always remember I kissed a girl and I like it!~ *muack* :D
Ok! I shall just leave happy moments n nothing else in this post. I love my colleagues n my girlies~