This wkend is another exciting wkend for me! I am so going to collect my car soon! Whee~ I will definitely miss all my bus rides other than the ride to work Cuz 168 ride is the most torturous ride ever!! RAH RAH ROAR!!!
But be4 I can collect my car, I need to settle like 492305392 things. Payslip, IC, lisence, insurance, house parking, office parking, installment, road tax. OMT! Never ending... Another debt tt will follow me for another 7 yrs. Time to sit down and do my maths. I need to support parents, car, insurance, and myself! Oh night shift night shift, pls dont say gdbye so soon... But again, going day shift also means I can interact with my beloved gongzhus and my module mates more often. Lunching with them is always fun! :D
AH! I juz remembered my credit bill! Damn... Life sux. I haf been spending alot lately and I hate it! ROAR ROAR!!